2011-02-11

Lincoln Way Nights

Mishka dropped the Stalley mixtape this week. Been enjoying the shit out of it today. Perfect O H I O repping mixtape to kick off a good weekend. The man has BARS.

Big time loving the tracks 'Hard', 'Assassin' (feat. John Mayer)?!, 'Chimes of Freedumb' (feat. Rashad) and 'Monkey Ish (R.I.P. Pimp C)'. Pure raw lyrics with real meaning. This is blue collar, working class hip hop for straight up beating down the block in your old school and striving hard every day. DOWNLOAD this! PROPER.



1. See the Milq In My Chevy
2. Slapp
3. 330
4. Hercules
5. Chimes of Freedumb (feat. Rashad)
6. The Night (feat. Rashad)
7. Pound
8. The Sound of Silence
9. She Hates the Bass
10. Hard
11. Assassin (feat. John Mayer)
12. Go On
13. Milq n' Honey
14. Monkey Ish (R.I.P. Pimp C)
15. Tell Montez I Love Her
16. Lincoln Way Nights

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We all knew it was theoretically possible, but to actually do it and deploy it into the field. It was a scientific breakthrough that provided a huge impetus to the work on ageing, genetics and medicine. coli, is used to produce insulin and other medicine, in human form.

Here is my webpage: ourgspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you in the future as
well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired
me to get my very own site now ;)

Review my web-site ... http://maisqbello.com/

Anonymous said...

A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
I do believe that you need to publish more about
this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people do
not discuss these issues. To the next! Cheers!
!

Take a look at my web blog :: http://video.americanaddictthemovie.com