2010-10-26

Special Affections


Here it is! Diamond Rings debut album Special Affections came out yesterday and I had to snatch it up real quick like. I have been waiting for this Toronto based singer-songwriter's full length for a bitty now and it was well worth it. Best songwriter of 2010 is my stance and I'm sticking to it after buying the long player. This is music for singalongs and heartache and driving and getting ready to go out and the dancefloor all rolled into one tasty morsel(with a bittersweet pill of reflection concealed inside) for easy digestion. All killer, no filler. I will be cramming this down my friends throats for awhile now. I can't even pick a fave and that's crrrazy! Right now, it's a tie between 'Play By Heart', 'Wait And See', 'On Our Own', "You And Me', Give It Up', 'Pre-Owned Heart', 'Something Else', 'You Oughta Know', 'It's Not My Party' and "All Yr Songs'. Wait, that's the whole album. Buy it right on itunes.

Click on these links to check out the official Diamond Rings site, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and
Youtube. PROPER!


Diamond Rings - Special Affections
by SecretCityRecords

No comments: