2010-10-25

5 For the Buzzards




Karma has Superlungs ! New finds, gotta love 'em. Whole new CREW find this time around. The New York based Superlungs crew are here to wreck shop with the Five for Buzzards E.P from Suffolk County, Long Island emcee Karma. Five to chew on until the December 12th drop of his his full length release "Throatwalker". Karma is also behind all the tracks and I was pleasantly surprised by the Ben Folds 5 loop on track 4 "Write The Wrong". What?? Tune. And a phrase I have been known to use myself. Next level NYC indie hip hop for 2010. Can't wait to hear the full length. I'm on board Superlungs crew. Let's get it in when I get up there. Check out the tunes below and download it by clicking on the link.


Download Mixtape

And click on these links to peep Karma's Facebook, Superlungs Facebook, Soundcloud and Blogspot. PROPER.



* Big ups Dat Piff for the link and player.




No comments: