2010-10-24

2 from Oi of Sex '84!


You know That Rude Boy This Just In won't ever steer you wrong... I means it. Truth is, I keep this blog alive for my sanity. To spread massive tunes, both new and old with you. To enlighten you on the lifestyle I have chosen to live and to big up all rude boy and gal dem who have a wide enough mind to let my discoveries infiltrate their mental states. I'm and adamant agnostic who believes the closest ting we have to reaching the heavens lies within the human creative force. And my particular brand of spiritual release lies within MUSIC and the frenzied dancing it invokes. Well, film too but that's anuva post innit?
Now, let's get the rude boy train back on track m8s. Here are two HUGE Oi tunes from the 1984 comp the Oi of Sex released on Syndicate records. Like I said in an earlier post, my old friend in my early 90's California days gave me this cassette while I was on the hunt for everyting from the 2 tone scene. I was a young freshcut with a new found passion for 2 Tone, ska, skinhead reggae and rocksteady. My hands were full (Plus, my love for hip hop and dance music were still holding strong) and I had NO room for more music. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME?? This comp broke through my biased eyes so I have to share these tunes with you. Prole's "" and The Burial's "". EnjOi! I don't know if the Oi of sex comp is still available anywhere but you CAN find it on a torrent site or oi blog. Just saying...Proper.


*Also here's the whole tracklisting for the Oi of Sex.


PROLE - We`ll Never Say Die
COCK SPARRER - The Sun Says
THE GONADS - S.E.7 Dole Day
THE BURIAL - Old Man`s Poison
VICIOUS RUMOURS - Vicious Rumours
JIMMY MACK - Zombie Mind Eaters
RAT PATROL - Rat Trap
CROSSED HAMMERS - Here We Go
SWIFT NICK - The Sun
THE BURIAL - Friday Night
PROLE - Destination Room 101
ORGASM GUERILLAS - Frankie Goes To Pot
LITTLE DAVE - Being Short
NICK TOCZECKS BRITANARCHISTS - Stiff With A Quiff
VICIOUS RUMOURS - Take The Blame
ABH - Don`t Mess With The SAS
DOGSBODY - Murder | GARRY JOHNSON - If Looks Could Kill






No comments: