* 1. J-CAST & Chew Fu - Only (NIN Refix Cover)
* 2. T.I. & Busta - Hurt (Chew Fu “Tokyo Fix”)
* 3. Fabolous - I Usually Don`t (Chew Fu “Fuck Tonight” Fix)
* 4. Grandmaster Flash & 50 Cent - The Message(Chew Fu DJ Tool)
* 5. Ruffneck - Everybody B Somebody(Chew Fu Fix)
* 6. Soundgarden vs Chew Fu - Black Hole Sun(128 BPM Refix)
* 7. POPOV & Chew Fu - Da Man Of My City
* 8. Doug E. Fresh & Chew Fu - Do it like this(Chew Fu Beta fix)
* 9. Master Shortie - Dead End(Chew Fu Fix)
* 10. Loonies & Sean Paul - I Got Five On It (Chew Fu Conga Fix)
* 11. Jill Scott & Ref. King - Golden (Chew Fu Fix)
* 12. The Streets - Get Out Of My House (Chew Fu H=H Fix)
* 13. P.Diddy & Keyshia Cole - Last Night (Chew Fu Fix)
* 14. Kanye West feat.Tonedeff - Love Lockdown (Chew Fu Small Room Fix)
* 15. J-CAST - Single Ladies(Beyonce Cover)
Download this shite here
Lady Sovereign - So Human
The fact that I was dating a gnarly grunge chick when Soundgarden dropped "Black Hole Sun" makes this Chew Fu refix absolute butter. One of the best relationships EVER in my final days in So. California. Heather Adams where are you? I hope you have aged well in 15 years. Maybe you have a kid or two, cool. Just no heroin or meth habit and hopefully you still fit those tattered jeans and flannel you were wearing when we made out in the mojave desert outside of Rosamond. A man can dream can't he?
Chew goes IN with this little electro house banger. I gotta get it in my deejays hands so my area can get familiar. Here is YOUR chance though, download it here
Watching Bond flicks with my Lola Titay(that's grandma Margarita to you non-fillinegroes)introduced me to a whole world of smart suit gangsters and one of the sexiest voices in the history of music. Shirley Bassey. Yum.
No wonder rude boys loved 007. With those ill ass opening sequences and Shirley's big ass voice bouncing around in your earholes it was, no, IS the perfect escape from the shantytowns. Now, where is my brit girl?(I need to ripoff Estelle and 'Ye and do a "british girl" track. Hmmmmmmmmm.)PROPER-ENGLISH.
Claire Hux is just on some SERIOUSLY retarded banging ass shit. I get major ugly face listening to the tunes from this super fun duo. Symbol and Dlake are on some shite(that purple piff? Lean? Wot??)and that rude boy wants some for hiscotdamnedself, cop the Claire hux "Jammin' on the one" mixtape here
Oh shit. And peep this introduction video they have on their 'Space. Proper.
ADD THEM NEGROIDS...www.myspace.com/clairehuxmusic
The pee wee dance is still one of my favourite joints EVER. I'm not kidding. Or maybe I am, blurring the lines IS my m.o.
SERIOUSLY though, I found an interview of Mr. Joe Ski Love's where he explains the making of the pee wee dance song and it blew me away. Ice T appeared in the video for the song yet is irate with rappers like Souljah Boy banking off funny dances and being comical. That's not gangster Ice T. Not gangster at all. Get silly!
Well, i'm gonna catch up now and just break down my goal for thatrudeboytrhisjustin.blogspot x February 2009.
Since next month i'll be the proud co-host of the PROPER soul/rocksteady/ska night called The Tighten Up I guess the best thing I could do is post alllll my favourite tunes from that era. Which I will, only EVEN better. I'm going to post 60's tunes until March 28th when The Tighten Up launches on that ass. So get your porkpies, suedeheads,conks,Freds, braces and boots ready. Of course Archie Bell and The Drells get first post(The intended February 1st post, bah.)