2008-09-07

Dat new new


At the VMA's, Cleveland rep Kid Cudi performed his summer anthem "Day and Night" joined by DJ AM and Travis Barker. MADNESS.
It got cut from the predominantly LAMENESS of the awards show(Britney, HOW did you win awards? Payola.)but I found the clip at The Grip. Kilt em.
And to me,it will be the first time the O-H-I-O has had a heavy rep performing since Bone Thugs And Harmony(Sorry, Bow Wow/Shad Moss, you don't count). Im geeked. Thats the homie. I started this blog out of my love for all things fresh in the "heart of it all" and he is the truth. A LOT of people hated on him (And some, still do) for coming from the left field but he's gonna bubble. Grammy's in his future. Get it big Man on the Moon, one day, you'll cop some "moon men" yourself. PROPER.

No comments: